Hindsight is always twenty-twenty.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- France is a place where the money falls apart in your hands but you cannot tear the toilet paper.
- France is the country where the money falls apart and you can’t tear the toilet paper.
- An audience is never wrong. An individual member of it may be an imbecile, but a thousand imbeciles together in the dark — that is critical genius.
- If you are going to tell people the truth, be funny or they will kill you.
- The worst thing that one can do is not try, to be aware of what one wants and not give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering if something could have materialized — and never knowing.
- Only in your imagination can you revise.