A reward cannot be valued if it is not understood
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Always reward your long hours of labor and toil in the very best way, surrounded by your family. Nurture their love carefully, remembering that your children need models, not critics, and your own progress will hasten when you constantly strive to present your best side to your children. And even if you have failed at all else in the eyes of the world, if you have a loving family, you are a success.
- People think that if a man has undergone any hardship, he should have a reward; but for my part, if I have done the hardest possible day’s work, and then come to sit down in a corner and eat my supper comfortably –why, then I don’t think I deserve any reward for my hard day’s work –for am I not now at peace? Is not my supper good?
- The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.
- Blessings ever wait on virtuous deeds, and though a late, a sure reward succeeds.
- No man, who continues to add something to the material, intellectual and moral well-being of the place in which he lives, is left long without proper reward.
- Companies that give excellent service reward employees for providing it.