Some people wave their dogmatic thinking until their own reason is entangled.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The chief glory of every people arises from its authors.
- It is not true that people are naturally equal for no two people can be together for even a half an hour without one acquiring an evident superiority over the other.
- Sir, he was dull in company, dull in his closet, dull everywhere. He was dull in a new way, and that made many people think him great.
- As to the rout that is made about people who are ruined by extravagance, it is no matter to the nation that some individuals suffer. When so much general productive exertion is the consequence of luxury, the nation does not care though there are debtors; nay, they would not care though their creditors were there too.
- I am a great friend to public amusements, for they keep the people from vice.
- Life will not bear refinement. You must do as other people do.