Some people wave their dogmatic thinking until their own reason is entangled.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- So far is it from being true that men are naturally equal, that no two people can be half an hour together, but one shall acquire an evident superiority over the other.
- Life will not bear refinement. You must do as other people do.
- A am a great friend of public amusements, they keep people from vice.
- The Irish are a fair people: They never speak well of one another.
- It is not true that people are naturally equal for no two people can be together for even a half an hour without one acquiring an evident superiority over the other.
- Sir, he was dull in company, dull in his closet, dull everywhere. He was dull in a new way, and that made many people think him great.