Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When I was fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have him around. When I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.
- Between us, we cover all knowledge; he knows all that can be known and I know the rest.
- I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting.
- Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.
- I know all those people. I have friendly, social, and criminal relations with the whole lot of them.
- There are no people who are quite so vulgar as the over-refined.