Don’t matter how much money you got, there’s only two kinds of people: there’s saved people and there’s lost people.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Money doesn’t talk, it swears.
- I am against nature. I don’t dig nature at all. I think nature is very unnatural. I think the truly natural things are dreams, which nature can’t touch with decay.
- Well, I don’t know, but I’ve been told the streets in heaven are lined with gold. I ask you how things could get much worse if the Russians happen to get up there first; Wowee! pretty scary!
- Democracy don’t rule the world, you better get that in your head; this world is ruled by violence, but I guess that’s better left unsaid.
- People today are still living off the table scraps of the sixties. They are still being passed around — the music and the ideas.
- Maybe in the 90s or possibly in the next century people will look upon the 80s as the age of masturbation, when it was taken to the limit; that might be all that’s going on right now in a big way.