We live on the leash of our senses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There is no way in which to understand the world without first detecting it through the radar-net of our senses.
- I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.
- A poem records emotions and moods that lie beyond normal language, that can only be patched together and hinted at metaphorically.
- Everyone admits that love is wonderful and necessary, yet no one agrees on just what it is.
- It began in mystery, and it will end in mystery, but what a savage and beautiful country lies in between.
- Each day I live in a glass room unless I break it with the thrusting of my senses and pass through the splintered walls to the great landscape.