Sentiment is the poetry of the imagination.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Habit with it’s iron sinews, clasps us and leads us day by day.
- Poets and heroes are of the same race, the latter do what the former conceive.
- If one had but a single glance to give the world, one should gaze on Istanbul.
- Providence conceals itself in the details of human affairs, but becomes unveiled in the generalities of history.
- A conscience without God is like a court without a judge.
- There is a woman at the beginning of all great things.