Well-timed silence is the most commanding expression.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
- Silence may be golden, but can you think of a better way to entertain someone than to listen to him?
- The Pause; that impressive silence, that eloquent silence, that geometrically progressive silence which often achieves a desired effect where no combination of words, however so felicitous, could accomplish it.
- Silence is the perfectos herald of joy. I were but little happy if I could say how much.
- Sometimes silence is not golden — just yellow.
- Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death.