Do not the most moving moments of our lives find us all without words?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I have spent more than half a lifetime trying to express the tragic moment.
- He knew the precise psychological moment when to say nothing.
- Touch not the flute when drums are sounding around; when fools have the word, the wise will be silent.
- The man who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.
- Sticks and stones are hard on bones aimed with angry art. Words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart.
- It is better wither to be silent, or to say things of more value than silence. Sooner throw a pearl at hazard than an idle or useless word; and do not say a little in many words, but a great deal in a few.