Great intellects are skeptical.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Success has always been a great liar.
- All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking.
- You gave him an opportunity of showing greatness of character and he did not seize it. He will never forgive you for that.
- To give style to one’s character — a great and rare art! He exercises it who surveys all that his nature presents in strength and weakness and then moulds it to an artistic plan until everything appears as art and reason, and even the weaknesses delight the eye.
- The great man fights the elements in his time that hinder his own greatness, in other words his own freedom and sincerity.
- The spiritualization of sensuality is called love: it is a great triumph over Christianity.