Passions are the only orators to always convinces us.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If it requires great tact to speak to the purpose, it requires no less to know when to be silent.
- We have more ability than will power, and it is often an excuse to ourselves that we imagine that things are impossible.
- The confidence which we have in ourselves gives birth to much of that which we have in others.
- Perfect Valor is to do, without a witness, all that we could do before the whole world.
- It is great folly to wish to be wise all alone.
- It is easier to appear worthy of a position one does not hold, than of the office which one fills.