Be free all worthy spirits, and stretch yourselves, for greatness and for height.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There are some people who have the quality of richness and joy in them and they communicate it to everything they touch. It is first of all a physical quality; then it is a quality of the spirit.
- Let the spirit of adventure set the tone.
- He who doesn’t have the spirit of his time, has all its misery.
- But those rare souls whose spirit gets magically into the hearts of men, leave behind them something more real and warmly personal than bodily presence, an ineffable and eternal thing. It is everlasting life touching us as something more than a vague, recondite concept. The sound of a great name dies like an echo; the splendor of fame fades into nothing; but the grace of a fine spirit pervades the places through which it has passed, like the haunting loveliness of mignonette.
- He that loseth wealth, loseth much; he that loseth friends, loseth more; but he that loseth his spirit loseth all.
- When the belly is empty, the body becomes spirit; and when it is full, the spirit becomes body.