Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- During my eighty-seven years, I have witnessed a whole succession of technological revolutions. But none of them has done away with the need for character in the individual or the ability to think.
- Making a success of the job at hand is the best step toward the kind you want.
- Two things are bad for the heart — running up stairs and running down people.
- Whatever failures I have known, whatever errors I have committed, whatever follies I have witnessed in private and public life have been the consequence of action without thought.
- A political leader must keep looking over his shoulder all the time to see if the boys are still there. If they aren’t still there, he’s no longer a political leader.
- Every man has a right to be wrong in his opinions. But no man has a right to be wrong in his facts.