Character is more important than intelligence for success.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Success in almost any field depends more on energy and drive than it does on intelligence. This explains why we have so many stupid leaders.
- Success is no exclusive club. It is open to each individual who has the courage to choose his own goal and go after it. It is from this forward motion that human growth springs, and out of it comes the human essence known as character.
- The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed.
- We’ve all heard that we have to learn from our mistakes, but I think it’s more important to learn from successes. If you learn only from your mistakes, you are inclined to learn only errors.
- I feel that the most important requirement in success is learning to overcome failure. You must learn to tolerate it, but never accept it.
- Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people — your family, friends, and coworkers, and even strangers you meet along the way.