Character is more important than intelligence for success.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Success in almost any field depends more on energy and drive than it does on intelligence. This explains why we have so many stupid leaders.
- Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people — your family, friends, and coworkers, and even strangers you meet along the way.
- The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed.
- Success is important only to the extent that it puts one in a position to do more things one likes to do.
- We’ve all heard that we have to learn from our mistakes, but I think it’s more important to learn from successes. If you learn only from your mistakes, you are inclined to learn only errors.
- I feel that the most important requirement in success is learning to overcome failure. You must learn to tolerate it, but never accept it.