Ones best success comes after their greatest disappointments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- To know that one has a secret is to know half the secret itself.
- Work is not a curse, but drudgery is!
- Laws and institutions, like clocks, must occasionally be cleaned, wound up, and set to true time.
- A tool is but the extension of a man’s hand, and a machine is but a complex tool. And he that invents a machine augments the power of a man and the well-being of mankind.
- Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable.
- Nothing dies so hard, or rallies so often as intolerance.