Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The person interested in success has to learn to view failure as a healthy, inevitable part of the process of getting to the top.
- Being taken for granted can be a compliment. It means you’ve become a comfortable, trusted element in another person’s life.
- If your energy is as boundless as your ambition, total commitment may be a way of life you should seriously consider.
- Credit buying is much like being drunk. The buzz happens immediately, and it gives you a lift. The hangover comes the day after.
- Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.
- Love comes when manipulation stops; when you think more about the other person than about his or her reactions to you. When you dare to reveal yourself fully. When you dare to be vulnerable.