One must be a god to be able to tell successes from failures without making a mistake.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If you cry Forward you must be sure to make clear the direction in which to go. Don’t you see that if you fail to do that and simply call out the word to a monk and a revolutionary, they will go in precisely opposite directions?
- When a lot of remedies are suggested for a disease, that means it can’t be cured.
- Any idiot can face a crisis, it’s the day to day living that wears you out.
- Doctors are just the same as lawyers; the only difference is that lawyers merely rob you, whereas doctors rob you and kill you too.
- Medicine is my lawful wife and literature my mistress; when I get tired of one, I spend the night with the other.
- When an actor has money, he doesn’t send letters, but telegrams.