Success is relative. It is what we can make of the mess we have made of things.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down.
- It cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labor.
- Time past and time future what might have been and what has been point to one end, which is always present.
- April is the cruelest month, breeding lilacs out of the dead land, mixing memory and desire, stirring dull roots with spring rain.
- War is not a life: it is a situation, one which may neither be ignored nor accepted.
- Most of the trouble in the world is caused by people wanting to be important.