The real winners are not those at the top but those who have come the farthest over the toughest roads. Your victory may never make the headlines. But you will know about it, and that’s what counts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There is always a way to go if you look for it.
- Formula for Success… and then some. The top people do what’s expected of them, and then some. They are thoughtful and considerate of others, and then some. They meet their obligations and responsibilities fairly and squarely, and then some. They are good friends to their friends, and then some. They can be counted on in an emergency, and then some. And so it is when we do what is assigned to us in our lives and in the church, and then some; then the Lord pays in full, and then some.
- Success by the laws of competition signifies a victory over others by obtaining the direction and profits of their work. This is the real source of all great riches.
- If man has good corn, or wood, or boards, or pigs to sell, or can make better chairs or knives, crucibles, or church organs, than anybody else, you will find a broad, hard-beaten road to his house, though it be in the woods.
- There is always room at the top.
- There is plenty of room at the top — but no place to sit down.