You will find the key to success under the alarm clock.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Would you live with ease, do what you should, and not what you please. Success has ruined many a man.
- Sloth, like rust, consumes faster than labor wears, while the used key is always bright.
- Applause waits on success.
- So much for industry, my friends, and attention to one’s own business; but to these we must add frugality if we would make our industry more certainly successful. A man may, if he knows not how to save as he gets, keep his nose all his life to the grindstone, and die not worth a grout at last.
- The discontented man finds no easy chair.
- The way to wealth depends on just two words, industry and frugality.