Don’t expect mangoes when you plant papayas.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The only certain means of is to render more and better service than is expected of you, no matter what your task may be.
- Do not let yourselves be discouraged or embittered by the smallness of the success you are likely to achieve in trying to make life better. You certainly would not be able, in a single generation, to create an earthly paradise. Who could expect that? But, if you make life ever so little better, you will have done splendidly, and your lives will have been worthwhile.
- You don’t pay the price for success. You enjoy the price for success.
- We don’t need more strength or more ability or greater opportunity. What we need is to use what we have.
- You don’t have to stay up nights to succeed; you have to stay awake days.
- Some people are at the top of the ladder, some are in the middle, still more are at the bottom, and a whole lot more don’t even know there is a ladder.