Don’t expect mangoes when you plant papayas.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The only certain means of is to render more and better service than is expected of you, no matter what your task may be.
- Do not let yourselves be discouraged or embittered by the smallness of the success you are likely to achieve in trying to make life better. You certainly would not be able, in a single generation, to create an earthly paradise. Who could expect that? But, if you make life ever so little better, you will have done splendidly, and your lives will have been worthwhile.
- Successful people are successful because they form the habits of doing those things that failures don’t like to do.
- If at first you don’t succeed, take the tax loss.
- If you’re climbing the ladder of life, you go rung by rung, one step at a time. Don’t look too far up, set your goals high but take one step at a time. Sometimes you don’t think you’re progressing until you step back and see how high you’ve really gone.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.