Successful people are successful because they form the habits of doing those things that failures don’t like to do.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Winners have simply formed the habit of doing things losers don’t like to do.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- This is true enough, but success is the next best thing to happiness, and if you can’t be happy as a success, it’s very unlikely that you would find a deeper, truer happiness in failure.
- Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.
- The common idea that success spoils people by making them vain, egotistic, and self-complacent is erroneous, on the contrary, it makes them for the most part, humble, tolerant, and kind. Failure makes people bitter and cruel.
- I hope I have convinced you — the only thing that separates successful people from the ones who aren’t is the willingness to work very, very hard.