You never become a howling success by just howling.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A faith to live by, a self to live with, and a purpose to live for.
- The best way to help poor people is to not be one of them.
- Success in life is a matter not so much of talent as of concentration and perseverance.
- Success is more a function of consistent common sense than it is of genius.
- Success is peace of mind, a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming, and not just in a physical way: seek ye first the kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be yours as well.
- Do not let yourselves be discouraged or embittered by the smallness of the success you are likely to achieve in trying to make life better. You certainly would not be able, in a single generation, to create an earthly paradise. Who could expect that? But, if you make life ever so little better, you will have done splendidly, and your lives will have been worthwhile.