The real superstar is a man or a woman raising six kids on $150 a week.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Real success is not on the stage, but off the stage as a human being, and how you get along with your fellow man.
- Behind every successful man you’ll find a woman who has nothing to wear.
- Success by the laws of competition signifies a victory over others by obtaining the direction and profits of their work. This is the real source of all great riches.
- You can never have real success till you meet the real person — YOU.
- Success is transient, evanescent. The real passion lies in the poignant acquisition of knowledge about all the shading and subtleties of the creative secrets.
- The real winners are not those at the top but those who have come the farthest over the toughest roads. Your victory may never make the headlines. But you will know about it, and that’s what counts.