The secret of success is this: there is no secret of success.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- He who has achieved success has worked well, laughed often and loved much.
- Secrets are things we give to others to keep for us.
- Thoroughness characterizes all successful men. Genius is the art of taking infinite pains. All great achievement has been characterized by extreme care, infinite painstaking, even to the minutest detail.
- How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience would have achieved success?
- Forbid a man to think for himself or to act for himself and you may add the joy of piracy and the zest of smuggling to his life.
- Blessed is that man who has found his work.