I feel that the most important requirement in success is learning to overcome failure. You must learn to tolerate it, but never accept it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The greatest manager has a knack for making ballplayers think they are better than they think they are.
- The common idea that success spoils people by making them vain, egotistic, and self-complacent is erroneous, on the contrary, it makes them for the most part, humble, tolerant, and kind. Failure makes people bitter and cruel.
- Would you like me to give you a formula for… success? It’s quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You’re thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all… you can be discouraged by failure — or you can learn from it. So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because, remember that’s where you’ll find success. On the far side.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure.
- The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed.
- We’ve all heard that we have to learn from our mistakes, but I think it’s more important to learn from successes. If you learn only from your mistakes, you are inclined to learn only errors.