Not the senses I have but what I do with them is my kingdom.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.
- Literature is my Utopia. Here I am not disfranchised. No barrier of the senses shuts me out from the sweet, gracious discourse of my book-friends. They talk to me without embarrassment or awkwardness.
- Of all the senses, sight must be the most delightful.
- Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle.
- My share of the work may be limited, but the fact that it is work makes it precious.
- It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.