It is more important to be of service than successful.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Make service your first priority, not success and success will follow.
- I feel that the most important requirement in success is learning to overcome failure. You must learn to tolerate it, but never accept it.
- Character is more important than intelligence for success.
- Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people — your family, friends, and coworkers, and even strangers you meet along the way.
- The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed.
- Success is a journey not a destination. The doing is usually more important than the outcome. Not everyone can be Number 1.