Failure has no friends.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
- The margin is narrow, but the responsibility is clear.
- The great battleground for the defense and expansion of freedom today is the whole southern half of the globe… the lands of the rising peoples. Their revolution is the greatest in human history. They seek an end to injustice, tyranny and exploitation. More than an end, they seek a beginning.
- We prefer world law, in the age of self-determination, to world war in the age of mass extermination.
- You can milk a cow the wrong way once and still be a farmer, but vote the wrong way on a water tower and you can be in trouble.
- The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived, and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.