Failure has no friends.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
- There is no city in the United States in which I can get a warmer welcome and fewer votes than Columbia, Ohio.
- We stand today on the edge of a new frontier — the frontier of the 1960s, a frontier of unknown opportunities and perils, a frontier of unfulfilled hopes and threats. The new frontier of which I speak is not a set of promises — it is a set of challenges.
- The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.
- Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today.
- A police state finds that it cannot command the grain to grow.