Success has always been easy to measure. It is the distance between one’s origins and one’s final achievement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- This is true enough, but success is the next best thing to happiness, and if you can’t be happy as a success, it’s very unlikely that you would find a deeper, truer happiness in failure.
- Never walk away from failure. On the contrary, study it carefully and imaginatively for its hidden assets.
- Luck can often mean simple taking advantage of a situation at the right moment, It is possible to make your luck by being always prepared.
- In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
- The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it’s the same problem you had last year.
- The only true measure of success is the ratio between what we might have done and what we might have been on the one hand, and the thing we have made and the things we have made of ourselves on the other.