Success has always been easy to measure. It is the distance between one’s origins and one’s final achievement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- This is true enough, but success is the next best thing to happiness, and if you can’t be happy as a success, it’s very unlikely that you would find a deeper, truer happiness in failure.
- To succeed it is necessary to accept the world as it is and rise above it.
- Success on any major scale requires you to accept responsibility. In the final analysis, the only quality that all successful people have is the ability to take on responsibility.
- The freedom to fail is vital if you’re going to succeed, most successful men fail time and time again, and it is a measure of their strength that failure merely propels them into some new attempt at success.
- Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you desire from what you do. If you are in a job you hate, face the fact squarely and get out.
- The more you can dream, the more you can do.