The Lord gave us two ends — one to sit on and the other to think with. Success depends on which one we use the most.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- What the vast majority of American children needs is to stop being pampered, stop being indulged, stop being chauffeured, stop being catered to. In the final analysis it is not what you do for your children but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings.
- At every party there are two kinds of people — those who want to go home and those who don’t. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other.
- We need not fear life, because God is the Ruler of all and we need not fear death, because He shares immortality with us.
- Maturity: Be able to stick with a job until it is finished. Be able to bear an injustice without having to get even. Be able to carry money without spending it. Do your duty without being supervised.
- The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
- One out of four people in this country is mentally imbalanced. Think of your three closest friends. If they seem okay, then you’re the one.