Achievement is not always success, while reputed failure often is. It is honest endeavor, persistent effort to do the best possible under any and all circumstances.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When a man feels throbbing within him the power to do what he undertakes as well as it can possibly be done, and all of his faculties say amen to what he is doing, and give their unqualified approval to his efforts, — this is happiness, this is success.
- There is no failure for the man who realizes his power, who never knows when he is beaten; there is no failure for the determined endeavor; the unconquerable will. There is no failure for the man who gets up every time he falls, who rebounds like a rubber ball, who persists when everyone else gives up, who pushes on when everyone else turns back.
- Success is the child of drudgery and perseverance. It cannot be coaxed or bribed; pay the price and it is yours.
- Every germ of goodness will at last struggle into bloom and fruitage… true success follows every right step.
- Opportunities? They are all around us… There is power lying latent everywhere waiting for the observant eye to discover it.
- No young man starting in life could have better capital than plenty of friends. They will strengthen his credit, support him in every great effort, and make him what, unaided, he could never be. Friends of the right sort will help him more — to be happy and successful — than much money…