Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I hope I have convinced you — the only thing that separates successful people from the ones who aren’t is the willingness to work very, very hard.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure.
- My success just evolved from working hard at the business at hand each day.
- Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be. It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.
- If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.
- The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed.