The highest reward for a person’s toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If a great thing can be done, it can be done easily, but this ease is like the of ease of a tree blossoming after long years of gathering strength.
- Success by the laws of competition signifies a victory over others by obtaining the direction and profits of their work. This is the real source of all great riches.
- No one can become rich by the efforts of only their toil, but only by the discovery of some method of taxing the labor of others.
- It is advisable that a person know at least three things, where they are, where they are going, and what they had best do under the circumstances.
- It is his restraint that is honorable to a person, not their liberty.
- A great thing can only be done by a great person; and they do it without effort.