The highest reward for a person’s toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Success by the laws of competition signifies a victory over others by obtaining the direction and profits of their work. This is the real source of all great riches.
- If a great thing can be done, it can be done easily, but this ease is like the of ease of a tree blossoming after long years of gathering strength.
- No one can become rich by the efforts of only their toil, but only by the discovery of some method of taxing the labor of others.
- No person who is not a great sculptor or painter can be an architect. If he is not a sculptor or painter, he can only be a builder.
- It is far better to give work that is above a person, than to educate the person to be above their work.
- The anger of a person who is strong, can always bide its time.