The two leading recipes for success are building a better mousetrap and finding a bigger loophole.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Very often we are our own worst enemy as we foolishly build stumbling blocks on the path that leads to success and happiness.
- What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind there are just four essential ingredients: Choose a career you love, give it the best there is in you, seize your opportunities, and be a member of the team.
- Success with money, family, relationships, health, and careers is the ability to reach your personal objectives in the shortest time, with the least effort and with the fewest mistakes. The goals you set for yourself and the strategies you choose become your blueprint or plan. Strategies are like recipes: choose the right ingredients, mix them in the correct proportions, and you will always produce the same predictable results: in this case financial success. The success strategies for managing money and building wealth are called Money Strategies. By learning to use money strategies as a part of your day-to-day life, financial frustration and failure will become a thing of the past.
- The great recipe for success is to work, and always work.
- This is true enough, but success is the next best thing to happiness, and if you can’t be happy as a success, it’s very unlikely that you would find a deeper, truer happiness in failure.
- Behind every successful man you’ll find a woman who has nothing to wear.