Better to master one mountain than a thousand foothills.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Men never plan to be failures; they simply fail to plan to be successful.
- Change, like sunshine, can be a friend or a foe, a blessing or a curse, a dawn or a dusk.
- Obedience to our Heavenly Father starts with our loving service to a needy brother.
- Committing a great truth to memory is admirable; committing it to life is wisdom.
- A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.