Better to master one mountain than a thousand foothills.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Obedience to our Heavenly Father starts with our loving service to a needy brother.
- Blessed is he who has learned to admire but not envy, to follow but not imitate, to praise but not flatter, and to lead but not manipulate.
- How a person masters his fate is more important than what his fate is.
- You must get your living by loving, or at least half your life is a failure.
- Success in life is a matter not so much of talent as of concentration and perseverance.
- The great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up.