Better to master one mountain than a thousand foothills.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Obedience to our Heavenly Father starts with our loving service to a needy brother.
- A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.
- Skillful listening is the best remedy for loneliness, loquaciousness, and laryngitis.
- Blessed is he who has learned to admire but not envy, to follow but not imitate, to praise but not flatter, and to lead but not manipulate.
- The winner persistently programs his pluses; the loser mournfully magnifies his minuses.
- How a person masters his fate is more important than what his fate is.