Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Modern man drives a mortgaged car over a bond-financed highway on credit-card gas.
- This would be a much better world if more married couples were as deeply in love as they are in debt.
- Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you’re scared to death.
- Gossip is when you hear something you like about someone, you don’t.
- Snow and adolescence are the only problems that disappear if you ignore them long enough.
- Somebody figured it out — we have 35 million laws trying to enforce Ten Commandments.