When teaching, light a fire, don’t fill a bucket.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Your Master Teacher knows all you need to learn, the perfect timing for your learning it, and the ideal way of teaching it to you. You don’t create a Master Teacher — that’s already been done. You discover your Master Teacher.
- To know how to suggest is the great art of teaching. To attain it we must be able to guess what will interest; we must learn to read the childish soul as we might a piece of music. Then, by simply changing the key, we keep up the attraction and vary the song.
- You can’t teach a hunter it’s wrong to kill.
- It is easier for a tutor to command than to teach.
- Teaching is not a lost art, but the regard for it is a lost tradition.
- Housework is a breeze. Cooking is a pleasant diversion. Putting up a retaining wall is a lark. But teaching is like climbing a mountain.