Show me a man who cannot bother to do little things and I’ll show you a man who cannot be trusted to do big things.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It’s the little things that make the big things possible. Only close attention to the fine details of any operation makes the operation first class.
- We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference, ignore the small daily differences we can make which, over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee.
- It isn’t the big pleasures that count the most; it’s making a great deal out of the little ones.
- The person determined to achieve maximum success learns the principle that progress is made one step at a time. A house is built one brick at a time. Football games are won a play at a time. A department store grows bigger one customer at a time. Every big accomplishment is a series of little accomplishments.
- Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones tend to take care of themselves.
- Life is made up of small pleasures. Happiness is made up of those tiny successes. The big ones come too infrequently. And if you don’t collect all these tiny successes, the big ones don’t really mean anything.