Show me a man who cannot bother to do little things and I’ll show you a man who cannot be trusted to do big things.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It’s the little things that make the big things possible. Only close attention to the fine details of any operation makes the operation first class.
- Do little things now; so shall big things come to thee by and by asking to be done.
- It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.
- We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference, ignore the small daily differences we can make which, over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee.
- It isn’t the big pleasures that count the most; it’s making a great deal out of the little ones.
- The person determined to achieve maximum success learns the principle that progress is made one step at a time. A house is built one brick at a time. Football games are won a play at a time. A department store grows bigger one customer at a time. Every big accomplishment is a series of little accomplishments.