As the Fletcher whittles and makes straight his arrows, so the master directs his straying thoughts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We are what we think. All that we are arises With our thoughts. With our thoughts, We make our world.
- As irrigators lead water where they want, as archers make their arrows straight, as carpenters carve wood, the wise shape their minds.
- We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.
- Let the wise guard their thoughts, which are difficult to perceive, extremely subtle, and wander at will. Thought which is well guarded is the bearer of happiness.
- All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become.
- What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.