I am not what I think. I am thinking what I think.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Most people show up for work being physically accoutered but mentally disheveled.
- One of the best things to do sometimes is simply to be.
- SIN: Self-Inflicted Nonsense
- In studying mathematics or simply using a mathematical principle, if we get the wrong answer in sort of algebraic equation, we do not suddenly feel that there is an anti-mathematical principle that is luring us into the wrong answers.
- Prosperity is not just having things. It is the consciousness that attracts the things. Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just having money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things.
- While many people are trying to be in tune with infinite, what they really are is in tune with the indefinite.