Man is the only creature who has a nasty mind.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Man is a creature made at the end of the week’s work when God was tired.
- The fact that man knows right from wrong proves his intellectual superiority to the other creatures; but the fact that he can do wrong proves his moral inferiority to any creatures that cannot.
- From his cradle to his grave a man never does a single thing which has any FIRST AND FOREMOST object but one — to secure peace of mind, spiritual comfort, for HIMSELF.
- I have not a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming vices.
- To arrive at a just estimate of a renowned man’s character one must judge it by the standards of his time, not ours.
- I could have become a soldier if I had waited; I knew more about retreating than the man who invented retreating.