All my possessions for a moment of time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Let us not take ourselves too seriously. None of us has a monopoly on wisdom.
- It’s all to do with the training: you can do a lot if you’re properly trained.
- Like all the best families, we have our share of eccentricities, of impetuous and wayward youngsters and of family disagreements.
- These wretched babies don’t come until they are ready.
- Time is the one thing we possess. Our success depends upon the use of our time, and its by-product, the odd moment.
- Time is at once the most valuable and the most perishable of all our possessions.