The biggest difference between time and space is that you can’t reuse time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.
- For time is the longest distance between two places.
- In politics a week is a very long time.
- It is only in appearance that time is a river. It is a vast landscape and it is the eye of the beholder that moves.
- Time rushes toward us with its hospital tray of infinitely varied narcotics, even while it is preparing us for its inevitably fatal operation.
- Time I have only just a minute. Only sixty seconds in it. Forced upon me, can’t refuse it. Didn’t seek it, didn’t choose it. But it’s up to me to use it. I must suffer if I lose it. Give account if I abuse it, Just a tiny little minute but eternity is in it.