Time spent in getting even would be better spent in getting ahead.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Time invested in improving ourselves cuts down on time wasted in disapproving of others.
- Time cuts down all, both great and small.
- What comes first, the compass or the clock? Before one can truly manage time (the clock), it is important to know where you are going, what your priorities and goals are, in which direction you are headed (the compass). Where you are headed is more important than how fast you are going. Rather than always focusing on what’s urgent, learn to focus on what is really important.
- Time is nature’s way of making sure that everything doesn’t happen at once.
- To save time is to lengthen life.
- You love what you find time to do.