One leader, one people, signifies one master and millions of slaves.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Ah, mon cher, for anyone who is alone, without God and without a master, the weight of days is dreadful.
- Human relationships always help us to carry on because they always presuppose further developments, a future –and also because we live as if our only task was precisely to have relationships with other people.
- It is a kind of spiritual snobbery that makes people think they can be happy without money.
- The world in which we were called to exist was an absurd world, and there was no other in which we could take refuge.
- Work is nothing but the slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great images in whose presence [His Or Her] heart first opened.
- Virtue cannot separate itself from reality without becoming a principle of evil.