Nobody ever grew despondent looking for trouble.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There’s no secret about success. Did you ever know a successful man who didn’t tell you about it?
- The world gels better every day — then worse again in the evening.
- When some fellers decide to retire nobody knows the difference.
- We’d all like to vote for the best man, but he’s never a candidate.
- It ain’t a bad plan to keep still occasionally even when you know what you’re talking about.
- I will say this for adversity: people seem to be able to stand it, and that is more than I can say for prosperity.