Falsehood is cowardice, the truth courage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Doubt is the incentive to truth and inquiry leads the way.
- Suspicion is far more to be wrong than right; more often unjust than just. It is no friend to virtue, and always an enemy to happiness.
- The oppression of any people for opinion’s sake has rarely had any other effect than to fix those opinions deeper, and render them more important.
- The act of divine worship is the inestimable privilege of man, the only created being who bows in humility and adoration.
- Theories are always very thin and insubstantial, experience only is tangible.
- A single bad habit will mar an otherwise faultless character, as an ink-drop soileth the pure white page.