The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- When I am abroad, I always make it a rule to never criticize or attack the government of my own country. I make up for lost time when I come home.
- Say what you have to say and first time you come to a sentence with a grammatical ending; sit down.
- From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put.
- Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue on.
- Writing is an adventure. To begin with, it is a toy and an amusement. Then it becomes a mistress, then it becomes a master, then it becomes a tyrant. The last phase is that just as you are about to be reconciled to your servitude, you kill the monster and fling him to the public.