I am always going to be true to myself.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I’m aware that people I have loved and have died and are in the spirit world look after me.
- I understand people’s suffering, people’s pain, more than you will every know yourself.
- Perhaps we’re too embarrassed to change or too frightened of the consequences of showing that we actually care. But why not risk it anyway? Begin Today. Carry out a random act of seemingly senseless kindness, with no expectation or reward or punishment. Safe in the knowledge that one day, someone somewhere might do the same for you.
- The people that I care about are the people out there on the street. I can identify with them.
- I want to walk into a room, be it a hospital for the dying or a hospital for the sick children, and feel that I am needed. I want to do, not just to be.
- Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back.